Re: [MOL] Love Is Poem by Susan Polis Schutz [01498] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Love Is Poem by Susan Polis Schutz

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the beautiful card...I love you all
right back! Gotta say, it sure makes a difference to have the right guy.
When we say those wedding vows, the "through sickness and health" part
seems so remote; somehow for *other* people, not healthy folks like you,
who are never, ever sick! In my case, we were married only a year when I
was diagnosed, so I got to see very quickly what a great guy my Tim is.
Cancer makes you realize that *every* day is worth celebrating!

Deb, happy anniversary to you, too!

Love and blessings,
Joicy