Re: [MOL] Suzanne [01490] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne

Gwen, You're going to be asleep during that 4 hours, and once you're
under, you can't tell how long it is anyway! I've had 7 surgeries, some
pretty long, and I really couldn't tell one from another. You will be
fine, my friend, I just know it! Love, Joicy