Re: [MOL] It's quiet today without you [01486] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] It's quiet today without you

Dear Cori,

Thursday morning I had corrective laser eye surgery. It was an
enhancement to bring eyes to 20-20 vision or somewherest thereabout as I
had the original surgery about 5 months ago. In order to have the
enhancement you have to go through the same procedure and risks and
precautions as the first. However, late yesterday Barb had to be taken
to the hospital as her hemoglobin was 6.9 (normal for ladies about 12-14
or thereabouts) and she was quite dizzy. she as a result of that
indicator from a cbc (complete blood count) test she was administered
two units or red blood which took about 8 hours or so. That is why I
have been off Mol for a couple of days. Sorry for absence. We are home
and fine now. Thanks for your concern.

Will be more active today on MOl. I see there are a number of new
members and most of the discussions may be out of my gender realm. I am
so glad to read all the brilliant discussion about breast cancer. I am
hoping that some of the research that is progressive with breast cancer
falls into place with some of the successful therapies for, Ovarian
cancer as well, say as Herceptin and genetics. God willing.

Thanks for all your alternative postings. WE are thinking very seriously
on those lines.

God Bless,
marty and Barb auslander