Re: [MOL] Re: Debby how to keep your house clean..... [01482] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Debby how to keep your house clean.....

Dear Mom, (Nanc)
Matt and I figured it out. If we attach a garbage bag to Robby's side
the house will stay uncluttered. I too have a house keeper come in twice
a week for four or five hours. She cleans, but decluttering is my job. I
hate picking up after people. My husband bought new sneakers last
Saturday and placed at the bottom of the steps. They stayed there until
I got angry yesterday and bought them into his office. Robby emptied his
backpack in the center of his room every day this week. There is a pile
of papers and books that will stay there until I do something about it.
My new way of dealing with this is going to with a hefty bag. Maybe I
need to toss some of their things to get them to understand. Even the
dog likes to leave his food all over the house. Back in April we had
company and my husband bought up this long table and put it in the
living room to put food on. The food has been eaten, the company long
gone, the table still remains. No way I can carry it. Now if I pay two
boys from the neighborhood to move it he may get the message. In other
words I get no help!!!!!! I also work part-time. O.K. I'll pass the pity
pot. :)
Love,
Debby