Re: [MOL] Hi Everybody [01481] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Everybody

Dear, Mom,
Well lets see, today I will do two loads of laundry, go into Philly for
the late afternoon and dinner. Tomorrow we are just going to hang out,
do grocery shopping and nothing else. I did my work for the month the
other day. Some time this weekend I do have to budget out a project for
work that I should have done yesterday but went to Great Adventure
instead.
The boys and I were very upset about the duck, but five did make it.
They have found a rabbit nest way in the back yard behind the shed. Will
go inspect it with them latter.
Have a good day,
Love,
Debby