[MOL] To Gwen [01474] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Gwen

Dear GWen,

One of the things that I am very determined and passionate about when

advising or supporting those with this disease is to strengthen one

beliefs by positive affirmations about themselves and specifically

urging that toxic stress is a contributory factor to cancer.  When one

is under extreme pressure from whatever and whomever for a period of

time, It limits ones ability to heal. So, utilize your inner wisdom and

your husbands good nature for spiritual and positive affirmations that

you are worth whatever decisions you need to make certain you may not be

limited to healing. Utilize the therapies such as meditation and guided

imagery for healing as it tends to break the chains of stress. May I

suggest you read the Dr. Bernie Siegels book "peace, love and healing"

as it definitely will help you understand the benefits of the therapies

I mentioned. HOpe I have been some benefit as well.

God Bless

marty auslander