[MOL] Rodneys Dedication page is ready to check out..... [01473] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Rodneys Dedication page is ready to check out.....

Dear Tami and Diana,
I am so sorry for your great loss.  I want to let you know that the
dedication page for Rodney is up and running.  I for now or it can stay, is
up to you, have put one of my favorate poems on his page and he has music,
let me know if it is ok, or if you would like it different, this is your page
and I want it to be the way you want it, OK?  Any changes please let me know,
or any additions too.
Love, hugs & prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)
We'll be heading your way soon, I hope.  Can't wait to meet you.  Diana you
have been to quiet for to long, I am looking forward to hearing from you
again, OK?
Tami, thanks for the picture, now how about one of you?  Diana send me one if
Tami doesn't....LOL