[MOL] Gwen from Nanc [01471] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gwen from Nanc

Hi Gwen,
Before and after sounds great.  Thank you for your compliment on the Album.
Do you have an Anniversary date?
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)
I think we all have already started praying for you my dear, God Bless.
Now relax.  Easier said then done huh?  LOL  Do it anyway.

In a message dated 6/25/99 11:55:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gwen@donet.com