Re: [MOL] Roberta TO GWEN [01469] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Roberta TO GWEN

Thanks for the encouragement, Gwen.
Funny you should write at this moment:  I just now got through with looking
at the photo albums/tributes pages of MOL, and read about your upcoming
operation.  I did pray for you when I read it, and will continue to do so
right through your operation.  I will also pray that your fear lessens.  This
business is so scary, isn't it, Gwen?  I know that God and His angels will be
right there with you during the operation, directing the whole procedure.
The loving and powerful God who created us, can, of course, heal us and He
will heal you.
God bless and keep you strong.
Roberta