[MOL] Roberta from Nanc [01468] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Roberta from Nanc

Hi Roberta,
Golly, never feel like we are angry with you my dear, we just don't look at
numbers, we fight to win.  We support each other and the power of prayer is
powerful, and can do wonders.  You have come to a very loving, caring, giving
support group, we won't let you down and we'll be here for you when ever you
need us.  My hubby is in remission from SCLC and he fell into the 5 % that no
one thought that he would because of his other health problems, but he did.
He was Dx'd march of 1998, went through chemo and radiation and is doing
good, and you can too.  Believe in yourself, your Doctor and God and the
battle is almost won, this is your journey and you have to take hold, make
your own choices and stay possitive, don't let anyone ever tell you nothing
more can be done, just go somewhere else.  Always get copies of your tests
and lab work, you can't stay in control if you don't know what is happening
and ask questions even if they seem stupid to you, ask untill you understand.
 We are always here for you, God Bless.
Love, hugs & prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)
Get with it and get your treatments, surgery or whatever going, don't just
think it will go away, you have to make it go away.  God helps those who
helps themselves.  So get helping yourself, OK?

In a message dated 6/25/99 9:17:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,