Re: [MOL] Hi Everybody [01456] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Everybody

Hi Debby,
I've been out to garage sales for the past three days, bought the paint for
the ceilings today, but won't get started until Monday, cause tomorrow, I
have to pick up one granddaughter from camp and take her about 40 minutes
frim her to where her sister will be showing her horse, and Sunday Don and I
are going to his daughters about an hour away, she asked me to put up a
ceiling fan in her kitchen for her and put a booth table set together for
her, I'll make Sloppy Joes to take up with us, her brother will be there to
help put up the siding on her house, she is divorced for years and just
started dating about a year ago.  So I won't be on to much over the week-end.
 So sorry to hear about your Duck.
Love ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 6/25/99 8:23:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, debg@home.com