Re: [MOL] Re: Nanc [01450] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Nanc

Hi Sis, (Lil)
I will put the addresses in like below;
They are all black, now I'll copy and paste the Chat room below all the
addresses, so scroll on down,

Mol Chat Room;
http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/

MOL Angel Photo Album;
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/molers/index.html

Mol Album # 2;
http://www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html

Nancys Web Site;
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/artsncrafts/index.html

Mol Chat Room;
<A HREF="Mol Chat Room">http://paris.aeneas.net/molers/</A>
Now I will highlite just the chat room address and hit the right mouse key,
highlight insert a hyperlink, a screen will appear and ask for a discription
of the link, type it in and mouse the OK button, and it will apprer as above.
 It will be blue and underlined.

Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/25/99 9:34:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net