Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO DENISE [01449] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO DENISE

Denise, thank you for that.  I feel better, knowing that you (and they)
understand.  It's just all so overwhelming; and I felt as though everyone at
the forum was angry about my question.  Thank you for letting me know.  I'll
write again.
Roberta