Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO SUZANNE [01448] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO SUZANNE

I am glad to see that you have decided to fight! A biopsy is really the
only sure way to determine if the lump you have is cancer. I had a
biopsy last October that was diagnosed cancer. The type of biopsy that I
had was done with ultrasound and a needle devise that went directly into
the tumor. The only thing I felt was the initial sting of the needle
when the doctor deadened the area and pressure from the biopsy needle.
It was over in just a few minutes and nothing was exposed to the air. I
don't know where you are at but the American Cancer Society can help you
find a good facility near you. They can also help you if you are in
financial need. Please look into getting the help you need. God Bless
Suzanne