Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO CORI [01447] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO CORI

Cori, thanks for that wonderful, uplifting message.  I will do something,
though I'm really not sure where to begin.  I now understand about the time
issue and won't be asking anymore!  I won't even ask my doctor!  :)
I'll let you know when I have more information.  What type of treatment did
you get?  I read about cell transplants or something?  It's all foreign to me.
Was it all doctor-prescribed treatments, or did you do any of it on your own?
Thanks,
Roberta