[MOL] You Just Won't Win With US! [01445] Medicine On Line

[MOL] You Just Won't Win With US!

Every reason you come up with regarding your breast cancer, one of us is able to tell you that they have survived.  Sorry friend,  it's time to get busy and see the doctor and get it over with and you will be doing it with many friends behind you and prayers with you.  Now, my cancer was quite large over 5cm and I am doing just perfectly fine now, almost five year's later.  No,  have never heard of air spreading the cancer cells either, sorry pal, get going on the path of life.  Your friend, lillian