Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer [01444] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer

Jeanne, thanks for your message.  I am going to do something, though I don't
know what just yet.  The concerns of everyone there have made me feel better
already.  I'm going to fight, but I'm trying to get past the initial shock of
it all, it's so overwhelming.
Thanks again,
Roberta