Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO Cori [01443] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO Cori

Thank you for your reply.  It makes me feel better to know that I'm not
misunderstood.  When I got posts that spoke of shock and numbness, I was so
afraid that I had worded it all wrong.  I would never want to hurt anyone,
especially those who are already dealing with enough pain in their lives.
So, thanks again, Cori.
Roberta