Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO SUZANNE [01439] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO SUZANNE

Suzanne,
 Thanks, I will get in touch with them soon.
  You suggested (as I'm sure the doctor will) that I get a biopsy, but I've
read that once the cancer is exposed to air, it spreads more rapidly.  Have
you ever heard of that?  Isn't there some other way to determine the status
of this problem?  Is it really painless?
  Thanks for your prayers.
Roberta