Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO DENISE and ALL [01438] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO DENISE and ALL

Oh Roberta....

No, you did not offend me and there is absolutely no reason to apoligize to me.
I replied only to perhaps help you gain some perspective on your situation.  Arm
yourself with knowledge about your condition and it will empower you.  You are
the greatest physician in your battle to remain well.  Baby steps is all that God
asks of us.  Be involved in your own recovery.  There is light at the end of the
tunnel and it just might not be that train.

Take care my friend.

Denise