Re: [MOL] Thanks [01434] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thanks

Hey Ryan,I,ll be thinking of
Hey Ryan,i want you to know that you will be in my thoughts as you prepare
for your operation.I had my right kidney removed last month.Trust me,its no
real big thing.I was out for about two day after the operation,then four
days later we drove home.We drove from Minneapolis,Mn to just north of
Minot,North Dakota.Its around 600 miles.I just knew my wife hit every bump
in the road.But you take care,if I can help you in any way,just give me a
call.Rev.Cromie