[MOL] Thanks [01433] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thanks

Hi to everyone on here,

I wanted to convey my thanks and appreciation for all of your support this
past week or so.  I am going on monday for my kidney removal and so I won't
be online for an indefinite period of time.   I am looking forward to
getting this over with, for getting on with the chemotherapy and I have to
say your letters have helped prepare me for this.

I will be in touch when I can.  Thank you again.  Ryan