Re: [MOL] finished rads [01430] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] finished rads

Dear Suzanne,
You finished!!!!!!! You go girl. Hope that you are doing well. Did you
burn, peel, swell, have much discomfort? You must feel very relived to
be done with it. Just think of all the time you now have. Bet you don't
miss running there every day, know I don't.
Feel good,
Debby