Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer [01429] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer

Hi Roberta: Your post was very disturbing to me. I have fought breast
cancer twice (I finished radiation 1 week ago). Believe me this disease
is treatable and beatable! You won't know what you are truly dealing
with until you have a biopsy done. Biopsies are quick and painless these
days. After you know what the score is, then you can consider your
options. Call the American Cancer Society for help, they have helped me
a great deal. Please don't wait any longer to take action! The Am.Cancer
Society can also help you find a support group. This forum is a
wonderful place to find support. My prayers are with you.
Suzanne