Re: [MOL] Hot Flashes [01428] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hot Flashes

Thanks, I have tried that. The doctor tells me that it gets better, but
what does he know about hot flashes! I am going to get one of those hand
held fans that I can take everywhere with me. In the meantime try and
keep cool.
Suzanne