Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO DENISE and ALL [01411] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Progression of breast cancer: TO DENISE and ALL

Dear Roberta:  you certainly did not offend me - quite the contrary.  And to me
personally your message was not at all callous.  I think how several of us
interpreted it is that you had given up hope and just counting the days....and
not pursuing ANY options - which obviously is your choice.  I think what we all
want to say is please reach out for help - and support - there is much of both
out there.  Stay strong, courageous and keep the faith.  Your friend. Cori.