[MOL] Hi Everybody [01407] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi Everybody

Deb, well, I get a charge of reading Mom's lists of what she does, I
personally think she operates in a different time space continium  than
we do and is able to manage to do in a day what it would take me a week
to do! I read someplace that the most effective people have always been
known for their high energy. I was born that way but after taking very
ill at 9 years old, been tired ever since. How was the day with the
boys! God Bless, Jeanne