[MOL] Progression of breast cancer [01406] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Progression of breast cancer

Roberta, I must respond to you message immediately as I feel very
uncomfortable with the tone of your message. I am taking your question
very seriously and my opinion is that no one knows. This is simply
because the way you respond to your diagnosis is very important to how
long you survive. There are simply too many options in the treatment of
breast cancer to give up without a darned good fight! Please get in
touch with a support group in your area immediately or ask your doctor
for counselling. There is a lot that can be done for you and by you.
Please stay with us and keep in touch, God Bless, Jeanne