Re: [MOL] Bagel update [01399] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bagel update

Dear Deb,

All I can say is enjoy, enjoy, enjoy if that what makes you happy. We
have come to be proficient at naturalpathic ways of eating as we have
learned that the basic principles of wellness includes nutrition and the
understanding of the whys processed foods and animal meat are not
healthy for us. But, that is our experience and view and we have learned
there are many nutritious substitutes that are similarly tasty and quite
nutritious. But, that is us. WE each have to fend and learn for
ourselves which is the best and quality means of living and eating. So,
with that, enjoy dear heart and by the way garlic has one of the best
healing agents known to science. So drat the boss and keep eating the
garlic.

God Bless,
marty and barb