Re: [MOL] Mols/Dee here [01394] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mols/Dee here

Welcome home Dee!  We have missed you and are so happy that you were able to
spend Fathers Day with your Dad and paint the inside of the garage; etc.
What a heck of a good daughter you are.  We look forward to hearing more
from you now that you are back.  Your friend,  lillian

(our photo albums)
lillian

(our photo albums)
http://www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html