[MOL] "thoughts for today" [01389] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi Everybody,

Here are my "thoughts for today."

	Grandparents are similar to a piece of string---handy to have 	around
and easily wrapped around the fingers of grandhildren.

	The handwriting on the wall means that the grandchildren have 	found
the crayons.

Actually, I have to say that my grandchildren DO NOT write on the walls,
but I thought that was a cute one anyhow. I just LOOOOOOOOVE those kids,
all six of them. I guess my string is showing. :)

If you would like to see today's Humor, Inspirational, Poem, Health Tip,
and Household Hint, just click here:  http://thoughtsfortoday.com

God bless,
Jo