Re: [MOL] Cori [01388] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori

Dear Mary Ann - I've been pursuing various different immune boosting therapies
and leading edge immune treatments - mostly overseas.  I'd be happy to tell you
about them in more detail if you write me privately and send me your phone
number  and/or send you copies of the information I have on each - basically it
consists of an immuno augmentative protocol, stem cell transplants and a cancer
vaccine.
I also take various immune boosting supplements, including MGN-3, IP6 -
Macroforce, Essiac and a Cactus Nectar.  Also do a lot of organic veggie
juicing.
I'm not sure which specifically or which combination has helped....but I'm
grateful whichever it is.  Thanks for the joy you express.  Love. Cori.