Re: [MOL] Cori [01387] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori

Dear Nanc, Mary Ann and June - thank you for your joyful words - yes I admit I
was ready to shout the news from the mountaintops it was so good - so much
better than I could ever have hoped for.  I've been truly blessed this week and
feel very thankful.  Also for all the tremendous joy expressed for me by so
many.  Thanks dear friends. Love. Cori.