Re: [MOL] Mols/Dee here [01380] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mols/Dee here

In a message dated 6/24/99 10:44:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dee@gibralter.net writes:

Hi Dee,
You have been missed.  I am about to start painting and I have extra trays
rollars and brushes, you are welcome to join me..LOL
You are a sweet daughter to your folks, and I know the love is strong both
ways.  I'm looking forward to hearing more.
You have some catching up to do.  I'll try and update you when you get all
settled in and are ready just let me know.  OK?
I am so happy you had a good time.  Cori got good news.  I'll stop for now.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)
Welcome home.....