[MOL] Gwen from Nanc ():-) [01379] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gwen from Nanc ():-)

Hi Gwen,
I call it trial and error, I am self taught, I didn't even know how to turn
my PC on when I first got it, and I sure got froze up a lot.  I didn't even
know what the right mouse key was for, for a very long time.  I guess you
could say, I've come a long way baby...LOL  But have a long way to go, and
always will have with the PC cause everything is outdated as soon as you buy
it.  You, Mary Ann, Tami, and Diana must all be pretty close, so when we go
to my daughters in West Chester, we will have to stop and see you all on our
way, so you get your surgery done and I think we are planning on coming the
last week of July or first week of Aug.  So now you have something to look
forward to, meeting a MOL and getting a Mol hug.
Love ya and good luck,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 6/24/99 8:59:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gwen@donet.com