Re: [MOL] In the chat room... [01378] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] In the chat room...

No, but I couldn't wait terribly long.  My son came in just then and was
waiting to use the phone.  I could only wait about 10 minutes.  No biggie -
just thought if someone was online at the same time I was - maybe I could
connect.
-chris