Re: [MOL] Smarts?! Thanks Pam [01372] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Smarts?! Thanks Pam

Hi Pam,
Thanks that got a big chuckle out of us...
How is your Dad doing?
We just had the Memorial service for Dons Aunt that died out there March 2.
They buried her ashes by her Hubby in the cementary 2 miles from us.
Thank your mother again for sending the clipping to me from your paper.
You don't post much anymore, so how are you doing, I used to enjoy your posts
so have missed them for sometime now, sooooooooo get with the program
here,,,OK?
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)