Re: [MOL] Deb and all/Deb from Mom (Nanc) ():-) [01361] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Deb and all/Deb from Mom (Nanc) ():-)

<A HREF="email list">BREAST-CANCER@morgan.ucs.mun.ca</A>
<A HREF="reconstructive surgery"> www.acor.org/lists/cancerbc</A>
There you go Deb...
Hit your right mouse key, you'll see a list of things, hit (insert a
Hyperlink) a box will come up for you to put a discription of the link and
the link address in, then hit OK, that is all there is to it, or if you have
allready pasted the link address in the letter all you have to do is
highlight it and press the right mouse key, type the discription of the link
and press ok.  Have fun...
Love Ya,
Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 6/24/99 11:06:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, debg@home.com