[MOL] "thoughts for today" [01352] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hello everyone,

 Here are my "thoughts for today".

      Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish
for
      yourself. Success is what you do for others.

      Kindness is the only investment that never fails.

 We all have a different definition of success, and it can mean several
different
 things at the same time for us. but we would do well to include doing
acts of
 kindness for others as one of those definitions. Then we are indeed
making a
 good investment that is untouched by the changing economy or stock
market.
 Why not start making some installments today.

 If you would like to see todays Humor, Inspirational, Poem, Health Tip,
and Household Hint, just click here:   http://thoughtsfortoday.com

 God Bless,
 Jo