Re: [MOL] Bagel update [01347] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bagel update

Dear Marty,
I appreciate your two cents, but some things in life are not to be
tampered with. I went this morning and had a garlic and onion bagel with
cream cheese with chives, onion (half inch at least), tomato (also half
inch) and for Cori I added the capers. Well my fears were realized......
I couldn't sink my teeth into it, tooo fat!!!!!!! Not to fear that is
why G-d gave me fingers!!!!!
Tomorrow I will have a wheat bagel with tomato, and margarine, low fat.
Next week I will chopped liver with tomato on a bagel. Once a week I go
for broke, it makes all the other foods I eat edible!!!!
Oh did I mention that I had breakfast with my boss. Now why did he not
want me in his office when we got back??? Maybe something to do with
garlic and onion?
Debby