Re: [MOL] Hi Everybody [01346] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Everybody

Dear Mom, Nanc,
What did I get done you ask, well sit back and read on: three loads of
laundry, six green large hefty bags of garbage, two large green hefty
bags of out grown clothes and shoes. Power washed the patio, dog, ducks,
walk around pool, fence around pool. Trimmed shrubs and hedges. Cleaned
off my desk, accounts for two bags of garbage. Ran to grocer, Ok I took
the car, did walk a mile, fed sick duck worms with a tweezers. Took
winter clothes out of my closet, husbands dresser, under kids beds and
put them away. I am done for a while. Today I only have to: go buy
plants for my sons teachers, last day of school, take the boys for water
ice, sit by the pool and supervise, make dinner and put the laundry from
yesterday along with today's away. And if all goes well and I feel up to
it I am going to try and run tonight. Bought a new sports bra, comes
with whale bones and steel, should be comfortable LOL. Oh yeah did I
mention that I was to my office already and bought home work to do today
and tomorrow!
Love,
Debby