[MOL] Adeno Carcinoma of Adrena Gland [01345] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Adeno Carcinoma of Adrena Gland

My brother passed away in February from Adeno Carcinoma od the Adrena Gland.
I understand this is a very very rare cancer and approximately only two in a
million get this type cancer.
My brother was operated on at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, but with no
success.
If anyone has any information on this type cancer please email me at
Cnj98@aol.com
Thank Yoy
Charles E.Elliott
1104 Harbor Landing Dr.