Re: [MOL] CT update [01335] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT update

Hey Dear Lady,

Promise us you will never hold back your joys or your concerns. WE need
to know, we need to be inspired and we need to support. We all have
needs and need to be needed. "We are family". Be well my great friend.
Keep in touch and no more keeping these great news from us. We need to
know you are ok as we need to know there are those in the most advanced
cases, can be well. It is inspiring.

God Bless,
marty and Barb auslander