Re: [MOL] RE: My friend Bonnie [01334] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: My friend Bonnie

Dear Sandi - this has been a terribly difficult and sorrowful year for you.  My
heart and prayers go out to you.  I pray God continues to hold you in the palm of
His hand and cradles you through your latest sorrow.  Love and prayers.  Cori.