Re: [MOL] Query... [01333] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Query...

Dear "Gspan1" - would you by any chance be referring to our new Molers Bess the
medical writer, and Tom her Japanaese TV producers...if so, the site is lung.
Caregivers play a crucial role in the cancering journey so welcome on board - you
have come to a wonderful cancer forum.  I know you will find much information and
resources  to be able to help your friend through this difficult challenge.  All
the best.  Cori.