Re: [MOL] CT update [01331] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT update

Dearest Cori,

YOur news provided more encouragement than if Santa Brought us a present
in the middle of July. Let me assure you dear heart, from Barb and I,
and I believe all will concur, that while there may be issues of concern
that many of us are enduring, it is the messages of progress overcoming
someone's disease that brings us the most encouragement and belief that
there is hope for all of us. never feel sharing your joy with us will
diminish our determination in any way. We are just so very proud of you,
as we know how hard it has been for you, but your dedication has been
inspiring to all of us, and that is the encouragement we see from the
results of tests. WE need to be reminded that we can get well. We need
to know that there are those that we know and come to love, have the
capability and ability to overcome the most difficult of malignancies.
when you share you good news with us, it means that prayer have been
answered. It means that that hope is more than just a word. It means
believing in ones self that when determined and dedicated, that there is
every chance that one can and will be well. God willing. So, pls. in any
event whether joyful or happy, continue to share your news with us. You
are part of our family.

God Bless,
marty and Barb auslander