[MOL] RE: My friend Bonnie [01330] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: My friend Bonnie

Just wanted to let all my prayer warriors know that Bonnie passed away
yesterday.  She died pretty peaceful.  She told her husband and the hospice
nurse she was going to her real home, rolled over and took her last breath.
I was not prepared this soon.  I really thought we would have her for another
couple of weeks, but she had totally given up.  The funeral is Saturday, not
sure of the details yet.

Thank you all for your love and support.  I guess I am all right.  My
emotions are playing havoc on me right now.  Too soon after Cricket and Paul.
 I just keep telling myself that God will hold me up through this all.

Love you all,
Sandi Aycock