Re: [MOL] Marty and Barb [01329] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty and Barb

Dearest Mary Ann,

Welcome home dear lady. So glad that you are back.

Yes, I have been blessed for the opportunity to have received many
supportive messages, from Joicy and quite a few others on this forum. I
learn each day I log on. Thank you. It is a difficult time indeed, but
we will take one step at a time, one day at a time, and see this as
well, as a learning growing experience. God willing.

God Bless YOu and pls keep in touch
marty and Barb auslander