Re: [MOL] Deb and all [01328] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Deb and all

Dear GWen,

NOw this is a man that is sticking his two cents in and I may get some
flack from some of the great ladies or all the great ladies here. This
is just my take on your concern about implants. Women, every woman I
have met has this great inner wisdom. I have spoken about this many
times before. You all have a great intuitive nature and inner peace and
wisdom than say, most men do not have and  wish we could. I have never
met a woman that went with her inner wisdom to be wrong. And that is the
truth. I know my Barb has a great inner wisdom and in fact I laugh with
her and say I have a dilemma, use your inner wisdom to find the answers
for me. Not that may be spiritually involved and it may not, but
invariably she and all women that when this great wondrous inner wisdom
comes to the heart and mind, then go with the flow. On one hand there
may be cases that procrastination is not prudent and on the other hand
when you feel as strongly as you do about placing your health and issues
on hold, we all, family, doctors, friends should support your ideals and
faith and trust in your own wisdom, your heart and mind. For anything
less limits your wellness progress. So what I am saying or suggesting is
this and hope your hubby doesn't get angry with me. It is your body. It
is your inner wisdom. There will come a time when you are ready to do or
make the choices that are best for you. We as friends and family should
support your ideals, and inner wisdom for that it what its all about
self preservation through spiritual and brilliant inner wisdom. So my
dear lady, no stress, no fret, choose what you believe is right for you
at the right time and you will.  All survivors need the love and support
and you all know what is best for you, at the time it is best. Go with
your grand inner wisdom.

God Bless,
marty auslander