Re: [MOL] Boomers Remember...~! [01326] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Boomers Remember...~!

Unfortunately all 3 of your messages are just garbled and meaningless gobbledygook...wish I could read them.  I don't know if it's htm or html or whatever - maybe Lil or Nanc or those with more 'puter experience can help ??? Thanks. Cori.